Monday, January 22, 2018 - 05:12 PM
  Main Menu

  Worldwide Immigration.


  United States (USA Student Visa)

Before you can come to the United States as a student, you must be accepted to a school and prove that you have sufficient financial resources (scholarships, loans, family or personal resources) to pay your school and living expenses. For information on sources of financial aid, on applying to schools, and on organizations in your country that can assist you, see the area of our website called Study in the U.S.

There are two nonimmigrant visa categories for persons wishing to study in the United States (a nonimmigrant is someone admitted to the U.S. temporarily):

"F" visa includes academic students in colleges, universities, seminaries, conservatories, academic high schools, other academic institutions, and in language training.

"M" visa is for people wishing to pursue nonacademic or vocational studies.

Am I Eligible?
To be eligible to apply for the F or M visas, you must intend to stay for a temporary period of time and have proof of compelling ties (social, family, economic, professional or other) to a residence outside the United States to which you will return after the visit. You must also meet the following criteria:

Scholastic Preparation
You must have successfully completed a course of study normally required for enrollment. Unless you are coming to participate exclusively in an English language training program, you must either be sufficiently proficient in English to pursue the intended course of study, or the school must have made special arrangements for English language courses or teach the course in your native language.

Financial Resources
You must prove that sufficient funds are, or will be, available from an identified and reliable financial source to defray all living and school expenses during the period of your study in the U.S. Specifically, you must prove that you have enough readily available funds to meet all expenses for the first year of study, and that adequate funds will be available for each subsequent year of study. If you are applying for an M-1 visa, you must have evidence that sufficient funds are immediately available to pay all tuition and living costs for the entire period of your intended stay.

You must be accepted as a full-time student in a U.S. academic educational program, language-training program, or vocational program. The school must be approved by the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS), and the school must send you a Form I-20 (which it receives from the INS).

Most Visited Topics
    Learn English   Universities   Study Abroad   Mobile & SMS   Computer & Laptop  
Learn English Language
Pakistan Universities
Student Visa for USA
Free Mobilink SMS
Computer Tips  
Easy Conversation
Foreign Universities
Student Visa for UK
Free Telenor SMS
Computer Rates  
Improve Vocabulary
Online Results
Student Visa for Spain
Free Zong SMS
Buy or Sell Laptops  
Online Jobs
Student Visa for Italy
Free Ufone SMS
Handmade Embroidery  
English to Urdu Dictionary
Newspapaer Jobs
Student Visa for France
Free Warid SMS
Diploma Courses  
Copyright © 2005-2018. All rights reserved ®
Currently 11 Users Online