Monday, January 22, 2018 - 05:13 PM
  Main Menu

  Worldwide Immigration.


  United States (H4 Visa)

Spouse and unmarried children under age of 21 of an H1B visa holder are eligible for an H4 visa. A person on an H4 status is not allowed to work unless and until the person gets a Change of Status from the INS from H4 to H1B status. Currently INS is not issuing Social Security Number (SSN) to H4 visa holders.

H4 holders can get a Driver's license, open a Bank account, or even go to college. Children on H4 visas do not need a separate visa to attend school.

It is possible to convert H4 to "F1" if one wishes to attend full-time course work. This means, a minimum of twelve (12) credits per semester in an educational institution recognized by the INS.

Another option for those interested in continuing their education, is to attend community colleges. This way, one does not have to change visa status. These colleges only award the equivalent of a Diploma, instead of a Degree, but they often the serve the purpose at a lesser cost.

It is certainly possible to convert H4 to H1, if one can provide proof, that he / he is qualified, has had prior experience in his/her field of expertise, and have a job offer from a company in the United States.

Most Visited Topics
    Learn English   Universities   Study Abroad   Mobile & SMS   Computer & Laptop  
Learn English Language
Pakistan Universities
Student Visa for USA
Free Mobilink SMS
Computer Tips  
Easy Conversation
Foreign Universities
Student Visa for UK
Free Telenor SMS
Computer Rates  
Improve Vocabulary
Online Results
Student Visa for Spain
Free Zong SMS
Buy or Sell Laptops  
Online Jobs
Student Visa for Italy
Free Ufone SMS
Handmade Embroidery  
English to Urdu Dictionary
Newspapaer Jobs
Student Visa for France
Free Warid SMS
Diploma Courses  
Copyright © 2005-2018. All rights reserved ®
Currently 12 Users Online